Uncured and undiagnosed receding gums can lead to periodontal disease that further result in teeth loss and other embarrassing things like bad breath and swollen gums. The key for receding gums treatments and combat bad breath is to take steps to control odor-causing bacteria in the mouth, which is the most mutual cause of halitosis. These bacteria metabolize the food residue remaining in the mouth after eating into malodorous compounds; especially sulfurous compounds. Using mints, mouthwashes, mouth sprays or chewing gum can temporarily mask bad breath, but these will not address the cause of the problem.
Effective Oral Hygiene is Necessary
Having an effective personal oral hygiene program that includes regular tooth brushing is critical. Sufferers of persistent halitosis should brush their teeth after every meal to help remove the food residue that bacteria can use as a substrate to grow on. Brushing/rinsing also contributes to loosening and remove bacteria from the mouth, reducing their presence. Sufferers of halitosis should also focus on cleaning their tongue as well. Mouth bacteria tend to congregate heavily on the back of the tongue, which may be associated with 80-90% of all mouth-related bad breath.
How To Treat Bad Breath?
There are some natural remedies which can be used to attack bad breath. Below are several simple remedies for bad breath which can be easily performed.
- Keep a regular tooth brushing regimen, and especially make sure you brush before going to bed.
- Brush your teeth and tongue with baking soda. This increases the alkalinity of your mouth, which helps retard the growth of halitosis-producing bacteria.
- Brush and rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide to reduce bad breath caused by upper respiratory infections. Be sure that you do not swallow the peroxide!
- Gargling with salt-water is another efficient method of controlling the bacteria population inside the mouth.
- Do not eat foods that contain refined carbohydrates and sugars such as cookies, cakes, candy, ice cream, soft drinks, syrups, etc. because these promote bacteria growth in your mouth.
- It is important to stay hydrated, therefore be sure to drink a lot of water about 6 to 8 glasses daily. Being well-hydrated promotes the development of saliva, which helps wash food residue from the mouth.
- Engage in regular exercise and eat fiber-rich foods.
- Don’t smoke or drink alcoholic beverages, as these contribute heavily to bad breath.
Gum Disease Receding Gums Treatments
Additionally, there are some foods which if eaten, help for receding gums treatments:
- Eating avocados can help cleanse the body and internal system of harmful bacteria.
- Pineapple and lemon juices also help cleanse the palate of bacteria.
- Apples have natural anti-bacterial properties, as well.
There are some vegetative/herbal remedies which can also be helpful. Herbs that can be used to make an effective mouthwash include peppermint, rosemary, sage, cloves, fennel, anise, and myrrh. Two teaspoons of herbs can be steeped in one cup of boiled water for 10 minutes to make an infusion. Nature’s Smile includes all these essential herbs to fight with bad breath, gum disease, receding gums and many other oral health problems. Nature’s Smile is a 100 % natural cure for receding gums treatments.
Nature’s Smile For Receding Gums
With regular check-ups and proper care, you won’t have to worry about these problems. However, most people still need to take extra care of their teeth and gums. If you want what’s best for your oral health and free you from all types of gum related problems, Nature’s Smile is the solution. Made from all-natural ingredients that have been tried and tested to keep your oral health at its best, Nature’s Smile is the perfect addition to your daily brushing and flossing routine.
How To Use Natures Smile?
With Nature’s Smile, you can take care of your gums in three steps. First, brush your teeth with the usual toothpaste you use. After the first rinse, the second step is to apply Nature’s Smile oral gum balm. While using the product, make sure that it is well applied in the gum line. The third and last step is to use mouthwash or floss. Adding these two products to your daily dental routine will surely help fight off and prevent bacteria that usually build up despite regular brushing and flossing. Most of the time, regular toothpaste can’t remove dirt and bacteria that can cause bad breath and cavities. But with a stronger and herbal product, you can keep the rest of your mouth clean.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Prevent gum disease now. Say goodbye to loosening teeth, receding gums and halitosis. Save yourself from the pain of dental operations and other procedures. Add Nature’s Smile oral products to your brushing routine and get results in months! With its all-natural ingredients, you can be assured that what you are using is safe and effective.
Check out www.naturessmile.com to know more about the product and its other benefits for healthy teeth and gums.